SkillsUSA is a national organization serving nearly 250,000 high school and college students who are enrolled in training programs in technical, skilled and service occupations. Through SkillsUSA, students gain self-esteem, pride in their work and leadership and professional development skills to help them make a smooth transition from school to the workplace.
President: Skye Challinor Masonry
Vice-president: Osvaldo Rico Collision Repair
Secretary: Ronald Locanto Sustainable Architecture
Co-Treasurers: Will Mathias Carpentry Kyle Morris Electronics Technology
Parlimentarian: Anthony Higgins Masonry
Reporter: Joshua Weagle Electronics Technology
- To unite in a common bond, all students enrolled in trade, industrial, technical and health occupations education.
- To develop leadership abilities through participation in educational, vocational, civic, recreational and social activities.
- To foster a deep respect for the dignity of work.
- To assist students in establishing realistic vocational goals.
- To help students attain a purposeful life.
- To create enthusiasm for learning.
- To promote high standards in trade ethics, workmanship, scholarship and safety.
- To develop the ability of students to plan together, organize and carry out worthy activities and projects through the use of the democratic process
- To foster a wholesome understanding of the functions of labor and management organizations and a recognition of their mutual interdependence.
- To create among students, faculty members, patrons of the school and persons in business and labor a sincere interest in and esteem for trade, industrial, technical and health occupations education.
- To develop patriotism through a knowledge of our Nation's heritage and the practice of democracy.